Life on the River

A Journey unfolding.

Monday, May 02, 2005

ChaseNFold's Bad Beat BBQ

Before I get started here. I want everyone to checkout my pal's over at Lord Admiral Radio and their weekly Podcast About Poker. http://www.lordadmiral.com/radio . These guys and their show revived my interest in Blogging and sharing my poker experiences withthe masses.

I'll be posting ( hopefully ) about my attempts to get back to my winning ways and bust my current slump of poor play and questionable calls. I deleted my old Blog and am starting up a new one that will hopefully see me turn a $40 stake in Ultimate Bet's online poker site into $500 in 6 weeks or less.

Tune in too follow along and read as I play low limit cash games and fill in the boring folds with a few SNGs to keep the action lively. I'll throw in my own submronic reviews of poker books and software if I find the time and if anyone is intersted.

That's all for now as I work out the details. Come play with me on UB in the low limit Omaha nad NL Holdem rooms. Add ChaseNFold to your buddy list. http://www.ultimatebuddy.com

I'll see you at the tables.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home