Life on the River

A Journey unfolding.

Monday, May 02, 2005

Three Posts in one day, don't expect this again.

Well, I finished up the night by playing a little penny Omaha ( a game I have no business playing, even for pennies. You have the nuts, you bet and hope fish chase you and dont catch. I tend to win at Omaha if I play smart at the low levels. I sat with $2 and cranked it up to $11. Got down to $1.83 again and then crawled back to $6.14. I also played a little penny holdem and turned 75 cents into $3.24. Maybe it's pennies from here on out. But I'm going to bed on a winning feel so I should sleep well and thanks my lucky stars I am not broke in one day. UB won't get me today ! Hahahah

Piece......owt.

PS. if you see wbrumfiel21 on UB, be sure to knock him around. He's a major fish. Underline the word fish in your notes.


UB Bankroll sits at 35.35 with $17.72 in Bonus to clear out. Gnite.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home