Life on the River

A Journey unfolding.

Tuesday, May 03, 2005

well well well........

Thanks to a 40 oz'er and a lack of patience I have managed to run the ole stack down in about 45 minutes to just over $11. I played a heads up match for $5 and got killed by a runner runner straight flush when I flopped the nut FH and slowplayed it.

I lost $10 in a cash game with AK soooooted when I made two pair on the flop with a heart draw and went all in. I got called by a guy who hit his trip 3s and I improved no more. Oh well. Perhaps I can go broke tomorrow and end this blog and save my energy. Hmmm.

No. I shall persevere. I still have a chair and more than one chip. Tomorrow I'll take a day and reflect on my poor play and ill temper and regroup. I need a massage.

Piece.....owt.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home