Life on the River

A Journey unfolding.

Wednesday, July 20, 2005

So Jason Headley calls me up .....

"What's goin on ?"

Or something like that I think. And I am thinking in the back of my mind ( ****who the hell is this ?**** ). Then he tells me ....."It's Jason Headley".

Well, he and I went to the same rural ass rural high school. Jason had been online viewing some pics on my homepage and stopped to give me a ring (a truly novel idea these days) and we caught up on old times. Jason moved from the secluded backwoods of WV all the way to the land of earthquakes and Rice-A-Roni. Quite an adjustment. Diehard Packer fan turned turned musician turned author, he's gotten the farthest from our hometown than anyone I know. So I'm inclined to hear what he has to say and you should be too. "Hey Jason.....How'd you get my number ?"

Not convinced ? Get inside Jasons head first and see for yourself.

Jason Published his first novel last year and I thought I'd pimp it. It's entirely-loosely based on the people and happenings in our hometown and the surrounding cities and more than one of my family members. I just wanted to give him the exposure to my dozens of readers and loyal ignorers. If you read that Jason, I'm still waiting on that signed copy.

Buy one if you got some extra dough a few hours to spend.

Then read about Jasons decision to stop washing his hair.
I adopted the philosophy 6 mths mths ago on a slightly less stringent regimin and I'm delighted.
http://thewvsr.com/nowash1.htm

Jason Headley Website

and check out these sites as well

The West Virginia Surf Report
THE WVSR


Small Town Odds


BTW. Iggys post today is ŰBER so get your ass over there and grab a Guinness.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home