Life on the River

A Journey unfolding.

Wednesday, May 04, 2005

Early Morning Penny Omaha Pays off Big !!! ( relatively )

Hand #5677134-5627 at Goderichalla (Pot Limit Omaha)
Powered by UltimateBetStarted at 04/May/05 08:23:02
lucky_swe_man is at seat 1 with $.84.
pairof4s is at seat 4 with $.61.
WHY ME 50 is at seat 5 with $1.12.
LynUrban is at seat 6 with $1.02.
ChaseNFold is at seat 7 with $1.83.
timcup is at seat 8 with $3.34.
The button is at seat 4.
WHY ME 50 posts the small blind of $.01.
LynUrban posts the big blind of $.02.
ChaseNFold: Kh Ad Ac Ks

Pre-flop: ChaseNFold raises to $.07.
timcup folds. lucky_swe_man calls. pairof4s calls. WHY ME 50 calls. LynUrban folds.

Flop (board: 6d Th 4c):
WHY ME 50 checks. ChaseNFold bets $.30. lucky_swe_man calls. pairof4s folds. WHY ME 50 calls.

Turn (board: 6d Th 4c Ts): WHY ME 50 checks. ChaseNFold checks. lucky_swe_man goes all-in for $.47. WHY ME 50 folds. ChaseNFold calls.
River (board: 6d Th 4c Ts 8c): (no action in this round)

Showdown: lucky_swe_man shows Jc 6h Jh 2s. lucky_swe_man has Jc Jh Th Ts 8c: two pair, jacks and tens. ChaseNFold shows Kh Ad Ac Ks. ChaseNFold has Ad Ac Th Ts 8c: two pair, aces and tens.
Hand #5677134-5627 Summary: $.10 is raked from a pot of $2.14. ChaseNFold wins $2.04 with two pair, aces and tens.




I'm not submitting this as a brilliant play on my part, just as an example of how bad the play in the penny Omaha Room can be. If I sat tight in this room all day and only played with nuts, I'd probably make some dough.

So I sat with $1 and left with $5.64, not bad. Since I was playing as I printed out my reports for work. Ok. I have dug myself a hole and I took the first step at climbing out of it. Perhaps the Poker Gods will Throw me an AAAAAAAAAAAAA rope whie tossing around KKKKKKKK to my opponents. I can't remember the last time I took a decent pot with AA. I dread getting it. I feel Like James McManus in Positively 5th Street, sitting on the Button with Rockets and watching everyone fold.

UB bankroll $16.27

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home