Life on the River

A Journey unfolding.

Saturday, May 07, 2005

The BBQ rolls on...........

Third. And Jimmy is the luckiest man I have ever seen at a card table.

Jimmy.

What can I say about Jimmy. He won, first of all. Did I mention he was just lucky ? I guess some people are. Some have to be unlucky too I suppose. I am not saying that I am unlucky because I really am not. I got to the final table again as usual. I even had decent cards this time at the final table which is a rarity. My I had a big stack of chips to play with and so did two other guys. TJs Dad had about as much as I did &while Jimmy had a little less.

Back to Jimmy. Jimmy gets a big hand and he starts to shake and stand up yelling All In !!!!!!!!! All In !!!!! This is when he usualy has three jacks or a Full House. Everyone knows this. Most folks just fold and he always shows it to everyone. But then there are the other times............

continued tomorrow........

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home