Life on the River

A Journey unfolding.

Sunday, May 08, 2005

Jimmy.

Final table. Blinds are 200 400. I raise preflop with QQ on the button to 1500. Jimmy flat calls. TJ's dad folds.

Flop.

7 9 9

Jimmy checks. I go all in. He calls. Holding A9. The turn and river offer no poetic justice and my night is over.

My aces lost to his 5 10 off suit when he called a preflop raise of 400 ( blinds were 40 -80 then ) and he make quad fives and I stare at the nut FH.
My other QQ lost to a guy who flops a straight in the BB with 6-4.

All my big hands got beat. Well, I did flop 7777 once but made jack shit with it.

Jimmy. I'm gonna sugar his gas tank next week and I won't have to deal with his lucky ass.

No poker next week, my wife is outta town and I got the 4 year old.

The BBQ rolls on.

SOme UB news. I had 100 Ultimate Points left so I decided to play them. I got in a 100 point SNG and I won it. Some good play as I only held one big pair the whole game ( JJ and I got folded to when I raised with them on the Button )

So I have 5 cents and 514 Ultimate Points left. Damn you UB. Just when I was redy to Uninstall you again.

Peace Out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home