Life on the River

A Journey unfolding.

Friday, May 13, 2005

My pals at PokerDiagram.com invited me to sit down and play in a PokerRoom sit and go tourney today that would be turned into their 3rd Podcast. The time difference between the center of the Universe and the UK is just enough to keep us apart during the weekdays. Perhaps I can sit and play with Zog soon and take him down.

I watched the podcast today. Well, I watched the Sit and Go that will become the podcast anyhow. I won't tell you how it ends and ruin it for you. But I will tell you that Zog again makes the money. My pals on UB say URINE ! As in Urine the money. That's what really matters in tournament poker isn't it ?





Log on and listen to the funny UK accents.



Chase

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home