Life on the River

A Journey unfolding.

Tuesday, May 24, 2005

PokerDiagram.com and the BBQ collide !!!

It was brief, but memorable but I finally got together with the fine fellows Zog and Henry over at PokerDiagram.com to play in one of their live Podcast tournaments. Here is the results.


The first hand I folded to Zoggys lame "set the tone as table leader" raise of $125 in middle position with A8d. I was then rewared on the second hand with the lovely AA and I figured it was time to make some dough. I fire in a nice 4xBB raise and the Small (Davidje) and BB (willy zz) call. Flop is xxx with two spades. Small blind bets $125 and BB calls. I raise to $500 and the small blind folds. The BB calls.

Turn is a Jack of diamonds. I go all in with my Aces and the BB (willy zz) calls showing Js8s. The river is an 8 and I go down as a 4-1 favorite with all my money in the pot. SUCKED OUT for the world to hear.

Thanks for the invite Zog and Henry. I won't ever play on Pokerroom again I fear. I have had nothing but the worst luck with the site.

The tourney is still rolling. I have lots of time to type from the rail over here. 4 are gone and Zog ( bugatti57c ) is still sitting tight with $2550 in 3rd/4th place. Good luck Zog.

I will listen to the podcast with a bad taste in my mouth but I will certainly listen as usual and I urge you to do the same.

Poker Diagram.com Podcast and Blog

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home